Friday, March 29, 2013

The weekend is here, the weekend is here!

Happy Friday friends! It's the weekend, baby!! I hope your Friday is off to a great start and you have fun plans for the weekend. Today I'm sharing a couple of more thank you cards from my brother-in-law's batch:
 
I think I said in my last post that those cards were my favorites, well these are my favorites as well!! They just look happy to me. I think I used some patterned paper from Crate Paper for these cards, along with the book print and stamp from Papertrey Ink. That large butterfly you see on the bottom and the "tab" were made using my Silhouette Cameo, love that! On the first one, I splashed the butterfly with a little Mister Huey's Mist, and on the second one I decided to leave it as is.
 
I think I have three more thank you cards to share and I will do so in the coming days. Have a fantastic weekend, and as always thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment