Thursday, April 4, 2013

The last of the thank you cards

Hello Friends! How are you this fine Thursday morning? I'm doing great, my husband and I spent Easter weekend in Orlando and had a wonderful time. We stayed at the Peabody hotel and it was absolutly beautiful! We spent Easter at Magic Kingdom and all I can say is it was Magical! :-) My husband hadn't been there since he was a kid, and his eyes just lit up when we walked in it was great! Now we're home and just relaxing for a few more day until we head back to work on Monday.

So, today I have the last three thank you cards that I made for my brother-in-law:
 
 
 
All three cards were made using patterned paper from Studio Calico, and the sentiment stamps are all from Papertrey Ink. For the last two cards I used a great die from Papertrey and just added a little button to the middle.
 
Okay, this is totally random but have you ever tried Belvita crackers? They are breakfast crackers and I think I'm addicted!! The box I have is cinnamon and brown sugar and they are delicious!!! Well, I just had to mention that because I'm eating them as I type and they are just too good not to share!
 
I hope the rest of your day is fantastic, and I'm off to the craft room to create some cards! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment