Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More birthday goodness!

Hello Friends! I'm back today with more birthday cards to share. I truly love making birthday cards because they're so festive and fun. Plus everyone likes receiving a card on their birthday, right?
 
Both of these cards use the same general layout but I'm thinking that the first one could be used as a masculine birthday card. The paper that I used for both cards is by Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes collection) and for the first card I used a star embellishment from October's Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection. I used some washi tape on the bottom of both cards and the sentiment/die cut is from Papertrey Ink. I did a little stitching to the top of both cards just to give them more of a handmade feel.
 
Well that's it for today, but I have a few more birthday cards to share so I'll be back soon. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment