Monday, April 29, 2013

Nothing like birthday cards on a Monday...

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was pretty relaxed which is always nice. Hopefully spring has sprung wherever you may be, we've had some really pretty weather the last few days and sunny skies make me smile!

So, what better way to start off the week then with birthday cards?! I have two more to share with you:
 

 
For both cards I used the same cardstock and patterned paper. On the first card I used a cute library card with my friend's name Chi as the author. :-) I used a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Harvest Berries and then added a colorful butterfly to finish it off. On the second card I used a stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink called Just the Ticket. I really like those little tickets, it just looks festive to me. Then I added a die cut from October Afternoon and added a few enamel dots from Teresa Collins (these are quickly becoming my favorite embellishment!!).

Well that's it for me today, I hope your week is off to a great start! Enjoy your day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment