Sunday, April 14, 2013

9 to 5

Hello Friends! I hope your weekend has been great so far. It always goes by so quickly, but at least we do get a couple of days to try to relax and recharge. I made a set of 12 birthday cards for my sweet friend Chi, so today I'm sharing a couple of the cards.
 
Okay, I have a confession to make...I am totally IN LOVE with this paper collection! It's from October Afternoon and it's called 9 to 5. The whole collection has an office theme and I just think it is so darn cute! It really makes it pretty easy to make a card because the artwork is so incredible! As you can see both cards were made using this collection and I just added a couple of embellishments to finish them off. I really like these cards, they make me smile! :-)
 
Well enjoy your Sunday and I will be back soon with more birthday goodness to share! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment