Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Hello Friends! We've made it to hump day (yeah!), only a couple of more days to go before the weekend! So, I wanted to let you know that last week I submitted two cards to the Stamping Royalty Contest at PaperCrafts magazine. You can read more about it here: http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2013/04/stamping-royalty/. I submitted a birthday card and a hello card, wish me luck!

So, do you remember the card I made for my sweet friend Chi when she ran a half marathon? Well, she asked me to make another one for her friend that she ran the race with. I used the same runner silhouette but I changed the card up a little:
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the runner and the winding road. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but I added a blue sky and some clouds to the background. This card was pretty quick to whip up and hopefully Chi's friend will like it. :-)
 
I hope the rest of your day is great, and thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment