Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's all about birthday's!

Hello Friends! How is your weekend going so far? Mine has been great! I met one of my BFF's at California Pizza Kitchen yesterday for lunch and I was SO disappointed because they no longer have the salted caramel pudding. :-( I guess it was a seasonal item and it has been taken off the menu which I just can't understand because it was the best dessert I've ever tasted! So, our server recommended the butter pound cake. I must say that it was pretty darn tasty as well. It was a moist pound cake on the bottom, cheesecake on top, and then it had ice cream, a caramel drizzle, and whipped cream. Not bad at all! I guess this will be my trusty stand-by until they bring back that caramel pudding! LOL!

Today, my honey and I are going out on a date. :-) We're going to the movies to see the Jackie Robinson biopic 42, I've heard that it's amazing! I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Of course we'll do dinner while we're out and just spend a nice romantic day together.

So, onto the cards. Today I am sharing more birthday cards with you:
 
Both cards were made with an image from My Favorite Things (MFT), you guys already know about my absolute obsession with cameras, so when I saw this patterned paper from Crate Paper I knew I had to have it! This is part of the Maggie Holmes collection and the colors are so pretty and vibrant and I just love the vintage style of the cameras!
 
I hope the rest of your Sunday is fantastic and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment