Monday, April 8, 2013

Back to work...

Hello Friends! Did you have a nice weekend? I sure hope so! I've been kind of dreading today because I've been on vacation for an entire week and today is my first day back at work. You all know how hard the first day back can be, so say a little prayer that I'll make it through the day without taking a nap! LOL!

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for my dear friend Leslie. She has a crafty friend and she asked that I make her a birthday card using one of my favorite images from MFT called Far Out. Of course I said yes, and here she is:
Isn't she a doll?! I love those little bell bottom pants and that "groovy" headband! I hope her friend likes it!
 
Well, I've made quite a few cards while I was off, so I will have lots of birthday cards to share with you in the coming days. Have a fantastic day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment