Saturday, March 23, 2013

Run Chi Run!

Happy Saturday friends! I sure hope your weekend is off to a fantastic start. I see sunny skies out my window, so I'm hoping for a beautiful day. My husband and I have a "date day" planned so we're going to be hanging out all day today, I'm really looking forward to that.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for my sweet friend Chi who finished her first half marathon a couple of weeks ago. I am just in awe of this girl, she is in great shape! All I can say is You Go Girl! Here's the card I made:
This card was made using some patterned paper from Studio Calico, the stickers on the bottom are also Studio Calico. I cut out the runner silhouette using my Silhouette Cameo (Cammie). I added a quick bow to the card to finish it off. This was one of those cards that came together pretty quickly, I guess I really had a strong idea in my head of how I wanted this card to look and I stuck with it (for a change!). Well, get on out there and enjoy the start of your weekend, I'll be back soon!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment