Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank you cards

Happy Monday friends! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was pretty good, still feeling a little under the weather, but this too shall pass. So, today I have a few thank you cards that I made for one of our Pastor's at church. He requested a set of thank you cards because he has his own business and wanted the cards to send to his clients. I think that's so thoughtful of him. So, I came up with a couple of different designs, used the same patterned paper, and whipped up 10 cards.
 
 
 

I used a great patterned paper pad from Authentique called Renew for all of the cards. I tried to make them somewhat masculine, but still pretty. My Pastor was very pleased with the results. Well, it's the start of the work week so I guess that means, I should be getting ready for work! I will have more to share soon, thanks so much for stopping by!

By the way, I sometimes have issues with Blogger when I try to make images larger, so if you
double-click on the last two photos they will enlarge.

Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment