Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday cards

Happy Monday friends! Was your weekend fantastic? I sure hope it was! I know that at least one of my friends had a great weekend, she ran her first half marathon. Congratulations Chi, I'm so proud of you!

So today I have a couple of birthday cards to share. I would have to say the most requested cards are birthday cards and they are so much fun for me to make. This first card is just a floral free-for-all! There are flowers everywhere! The large flowers were made with the Rosie Posie stamp set from Papertrey Ink.
The second card uses a cute image from My Favorite Things. You know what I recently realized? I think I have an obsession with cameras! I totally gravitate to camera images, camera paper, cameras, cameras, cameras. Oh my goodness, I can't even stop typing the word camera! Is there a support group for this??
 
Well that's it for me today, I'll have a few more birthday cards to share later this week so stay tuned!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment