Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More thank you card goodness!

Hello Friends! I'm back today with a quick post to share. I have two more thank you cards from the batch I made for my brother-in-law.
 
This is definitely one of my favorite cards! I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the little clipboards and the notebook paper. The patterned paper is from Studio Calico (yup, using up my monthly kit!), and the sentiment and fountain pen are from Papertrey Ink. Speaking of Papertrey, I just received a box of goodies yesterday so I need to get to crafting! I'm currently working on birthday cards for my sweet friend Chi, hopefully I can get those done soon.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I think I better go so I can start getting ready for work! Have a wonderful day, stay warm (it's only 45 here this morning!), and I will see you soon. :-)
Carol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment