Saturday, March 2, 2013

Last of the no-sentiment cards


Hello Friends, happy Saturday to you! I hope you had a great week and have fantastic weekend plans. We are actually expecting a little cooler weather this weekend, which is always a nice change. I think we'll be in the 60's during the day and in the 40's in the evening. I'll take nice brisk weather any day!

So, as you can see today's card is the last of the no-sentiment cards that I made a little while ago. This one uses some fun patterned paper from October Afternoon, it's that Farm Girl collection that I'm so crazy about! Then I used a fun stamp/die set from Papertrey Ink called Friendship Jar.

Well, I've been out of commission the last couple of days I have a cold. I think it's finally starting to break because I'm starting to feel much better. I just rested A LOT and as they say, rest is the best medicine. I finished up a set of thank you cards for one of the Pastor's at my church and I'm currently working on a 30 thank you card order for my brother-in-law so I'll be posting those soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment