Sunday, February 24, 2013

Latte Anyone?

 
Hello friends! I really have a love for coffee and the a la modes from MFT! My Favorite Things really has a lot of great images to choose from and this one is after my own heart being double-fisted with coffee and all! I used some patterned paper from Studio Calico for this card, a sweet doily, and the image was colored with Copic markers. You definitely get a different look when you used Copics on kraft cardstock, I think I like it.
 
So far my weekend has been pretty quiet. My husband had to work all day on Saturday so I took the opportunity to relax a little and craft a lot! I currently have 3 orders to complete and my goal is to have them all done by next weekend.
 
I have one more card to share today. This one is also a girly card and if you know me, you know I'm pretty darn girly!
 
This card uses some images from Papertrey Ink and the patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I like the colors in this paper pack, bright and cheery! I hope the rest of your Sunday is wonderful, and I hope to see you back here soon! Thanks so much for stopping by. :-)

 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment