Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sweater Weather

 
Hello Friends! It's funny that I live in South Florida and I have a post titled Sweater Weather! But, I did have to dust off a sweater or two these past couple of days because we got down to the 40's at night and the temperature only climbed to the mid 50's during the day...brrr!! I know, I know the weather is much colder in other parts of the country, but us Floridians are a little spoiled so these chilly days deserved some layering of clothes, hot cocoa, and maybe (just maybe) a little burst of heat in the house to warm it up a bit! :-)
 
So, the card I have for you today uses the cutest sweater die from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the sweater with one of my Cuttlebug folders and added the notched flower die (also from Papertrey Ink) to give it a little character. This is one of my favorite cards, I think it will put a smile on the face of anyone who receives it.
 
I have one more card before I go.
 
This card uses one of my favorite patterned paper collections from October Afternoon, called Woodland Park. I love the colors, and don't you just love those two little bunnies?! This card was pretty quick to whip up, but I really like the end result.
 
Tomorrow is Friday - yay! Hopefully you all have great plans for the weekend, right now I don't have any plans but I am looking forward to relaxing a little bit. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment