Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hello Friends! Happy Monday to you, and for me it's a very happy day because I have the day off in celebration of President's Day! So, my husband and I figured we'd get our taxes done today, what can be more patriotic than that? LOL!!

I do have a couple of cards to share today. The first is a bright cheery card that can be given for any occasion.
 
The second is a nice mellow card that I think can definitely be given to a guy. Especially one who likes music!
 
And, I'm sure you guessed it, these are part of the no-sentiment batch of cards. Do you think they got a little better with the more I made? I sure hope so! The recipient of these cards said she really liked them, so that made me really happy. I'm now making a set of thank you cards for one of the Pastor's at my church so I should have pics of those real soon.

 
Enjoy your Monday, and if you are lucky enough to have the day off, do something fun, not your taxes! :-)
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment