Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello Gorgeous!

 
Hello Friends! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! My weekend started off great, my honey and I went out to dinner with two of our very close friends to celebrate Valentine's Day. We went to a Polynesian restaurant that has excellent food, great drinks, and they top it off with an awesome show! I love to see the Polynesian dancers, especially when the guys dance with fire sticks! It was a lot of fun.
 
Today's card is from the set of 24 no-sentiment cards and although this does have a bit of a sentiment, I couldn't help but use it. I mean hello, it's a pink typewriter for goodness sake!! And she was printed and cut out using Cammie (my Silhouette). I used some patterned paper from Studio Calico, that little order slip is a stamp from Papertrey Ink, and some jute twine finished off the card. I really like how this one turned out.
 
I hope you all have a great Sunday, and I will see you again real soon!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment