Monday, February 4, 2013

The fair and a birthday card

Hello Friends! How have you been? I hope you have been doing well and are staying warm wherever you are. I know the weather is getting pretty cold across the country but the good news is...the groundhog didn't see his shadow! So, hopefully spring will be coming very SOON!

As for me, I've been doing pretty good. My husband and I went to the South Florida Fair last weekend which was a blast! We typically go every year and it's just our time to hang out, eat, people watch, eat, catch a show, eat, and eat some more! I call it Fried Food Heaven. LOL! Here's a pic of me feeding my face with a delicious sausage sandwich with grilled peppers and onions.
And I also snapped a quick photo of the most iconic photo I can think of to describe the fair, the ferris wheel! As you can see by the time I snapped this pic it was dark, needless to say we arrived at the fair at 11:30am and didn't leave until 8:30pm! I know, we're crazy!!

I also have a card to share today! This is a birthday card I made for one of my co-workers, she's kinda of retro so I thought this cutie from My Favorite Things would be perfect with her bellbottom pants on! Look how cute her little toes are. LOL!
Well, that's it for me today, I will be back soon as I've been making lots of cards lately! Have a fantastic start to your week and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment