Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day friends! First, I have to say that you have to cut me a little slack on this photo because it was taken with my iPhone, so it's not the greatest picture in the world. But, hopefully you can see the cuteness just the same! I made a couple of Vday cards for my friend Elizabeth to choose from for her hubby and she chose a different card, so I decided to give this card to my honey! I love the inside because it says "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite." That's from the Sending My Love sentiment set from Papertrey Ink.

 
This card was made for the same friend. She wanted a card to give to her parents for Valentine's Day, isn't that sweet! She really warmed my heart when she asked me to do that. So, I used Cammie (my Silhouette Cameo) for this little number. The mailbox and the letter were cut out with the machine, and then I just added some beautiful patterned paper from Crate Paper, a doily, and the sentiment to the top.
 
Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day and cupid comes to visit each with you with cards, candy, hugs, and kisses! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment