Monday, February 11, 2013

Burlap meets heat embossing

Hello everyone, happy Monday! Can you believe I'm actually posting two days in a row? Wow, what has gotten into me? I definitely had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all did too. On Saturday I was able to get a little crafting done (which is always a good thing), I have 4 more orders to complete! Then on Sunday my honey and I went to church and then chilled for the rest of the day. Ahh, nothing like a little relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. :-)

So, today I have a couple of cards to share. These cards were a little out of my comfort zone, because I used burlap to give them more of a rustic feel. I heat embossed the doily images and added a couple of buttons to give them some visual interest.

 
 

I hope your week is starting off fantastic and I'll be back later in the week with more crafty goodness! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment