Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's Card - Chalkboard style!

Hello Friends and Happy MLK Day! Did you have a great weekend? I sure did, my husband and I had "date night" on Saturday and we went to the movies to see Gangster Squad. It was good, I wish it had a little more action but the story line was great. Okay, are you getting tired of my chalkboard cards yet? :-) I promise this will be the last one (for a little while anyway!). I think this card would make a nice Valentine's Day card and I absolultey love the sentiment! I used two stamp sets by Papertrey Ink, Sending My Love and Simply Jane. I wish my embossing would have come out a little smoother, but I guess you get a more handmade look that way (at least that's what I'm telling myself!). Well, that's it for me today. Will you be watching the Inauguration today? I have the day off and I will definitely be watching! Enjoy your day and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment