Friday, January 18, 2013

Card plus CD Holder

Hello Friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful week! I'm so sorry that I've been absent but I have had some computer problems this week! Thankfully all is well now, so I thought I would get a quick post in while the going is good! :-) Today I have a card and CD holder that I sent to a crafty friend of mine. As you can see, that chalkboard technique is really going to get some good use around here!
I also made a CD holder for a tutorial I downloaded for her. The CD holder was so easy to make because Cammie (my Silhouette) did pretty much all of the work for me! She cut and perferated the holder and all I had to do was fold and tape, you can't beat that!
Don't you just love the pink CD!! That was a happy find at Staples. :-) Well, I hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend and I will be popping in again soon. Enjoy your weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this package you sent me!! Can't wait to used the CD! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete