Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chalkboard Technique

 
Hello Friends! We're nearing the end of the week and hopefully you've had a good one so far! Today I have a card using the wildly popular chalboard technique. I found a fabulous tutorial by one of my stamping idols, Betsy Veldman (I'm sorry but for some reason I'm unable to add the link to the tutorial). This was such a fun card to make and it's perfect for Valentine's Day. Can you believe that Valentine's Day will be here before we know it?! It seems like I just finished making Christmas cards and now it's time for hearts, kisses, and plenty of candy! 

This card was made with a great sentiment stamp by PaperTrey Ink called Sending My Love and Heart Prints. The patterned paper is the Lovely collection by Authentique, a little washi tape and a wood arrow from Studio Calico finish off the card. I have a funny feeling that you'll be seeing more of these types of cards in the near future...wink, wink. Well, I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment