Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello Friends, Happy 2013!! I hope you all rang in the new year with those you hold dear to you. My new year was pretty low key as my honey had to work. :-( But, he was with me in spirit and we were able to speak to each other as the clock stuck twelve to let each other know how much we love one another. We plan to spend today together, grilling and chilling! LOL!

So, today I thought I would share a few photos of my crafting space. I spent some time getting it cleaned up (well as much as I possibly could - is a craft room really ever clean??). 


 
These first two photos show my craft desk which is really a kitchen countertop (not my idea, the genius belongs to our handyman Tommy!). Since my work area is long, I can hold lots of things like paper, ink, Copic markers, dies, etc. I have a couple of shelves above my desk where I keep stamp sets, buttons, other embellishments as well as punches.
 
This photo is on the other side of the room and this table holds my printer, sewing machine (thanks Leslie!), Cuttlebug, and other various items.
 
This last photo is the table that is to the right of my desk and that's where my laptop and my most fave crafting tool...my Silhouette Cameo! My honey got her for my birthday and her name is Cammie, and she is awesome!!
 
Well, I hope you all enjoyed getting a little peek into my crafting space! Now that's it's clean, it's time to get it messy! I should start cranking some cards out of here real soon. Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your craft room is so nice! Great job putting all together.
    Looking forward to a visit with you real soon!

    ReplyDelete