Friday, March 15, 2013

More birthday card goodness

Hello Friends! Happy Friday to all of you! As promised, today I have a couple of birthday cards to share. These cards are a little more masculine (and I use that word loosely!) you know I still have to add a little bling or some kind of girly style to it! :-) Word bubbles are really popular right now in paper crafting so I had these chipboard bubbles from Studio Calico that I used for this card.
This next card is one of my favorites. I love the patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket and those little wood veneer typewriters are just too cute! Those are from Studio Calico. This was really a fun card to make, I can see myself whipping this up again for my own personal stash!
 
So, what plans do you have this weekend? Me? Well, I'm meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow, maybe squeeze in a little shopping and hopefully a little crafting. Other than that, we'll go to church on Sunday and then just relax in the afternoon. That's really my kind of weekend!
 
Well, I hope your day is fantastic and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment