Monday, March 25, 2013

Is it Monday already?

Hello Friends! Gosh, I don't even know if I want to say Happy Monday, where has the weekend gone? I think the older you get, the faster the weekend's fly by! Although the weekend was short, I sure hope you had a great one!

Remember I told you that I made 30 thank you cards for my brother-in-law? Well I finished those up a couple of weeks ago and today I'll start sharing them with you. So, my brother-in-law is a real estate agent/broker and he likes to send thank you cards to his clients for not only purchasing a property but for referring other clients to him. I made a variety of cards, using a few different lay-outs and patterned papers. Here are the first two:
 
These cards were both made with patterned paper from Studio Calico. I'm not sure if I mentioned this but I'm in a monthly kit club with Studio Calico so every month I receive a package of goodies, and I have made it my mission to use those goodies. I tend to hoard patterned paper, so this is good exercise for me! LOL! I love this sentiment, it's from Papertrey Ink and believe it or not, this was sent as a "thank you" with one of my orders free of charge! Imagine my delight when I opened that box! The sentiment is so bold, there really wasn't much I needed to do to dress it up.
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll be back later in the week with a couple of more cards from this batch! Have a great Monday!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment