Friday, November 23, 2012

WCMD Honorable Mention!

Hello Friends! Well, I have some very exciting news to share with you today. Back in October I submitted a couple of cards to PaperCrafts magazine for their World Card Making Day contest, and one of my cards won Honorable Mention! I still cannot believe it, I was in total shock when I received the email from one of the PaperCrafts editors! I feel so bad that I didn't realize it sooner because it was originally posted on their blog on November 6th. But, I know now and I wanted to share with all of you! Here is the post from the PaperCrafts blog WCMD Honorable Mention and here's a photo of the card that was chosen:

8145938074 72a36a3fef World Card Making Day: Honorable Mentions

I am so overjoyed and humbled at the same time. This experience has given me so much confidence to continue to submit more and more cards/projects. You never know, I may actually get published one day, and that would literally be a dream come true!

I hope you all have a great day, and for those of you brave enough to go Black Friday shopping, I hope you get some GREAT deals!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment