Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Don't you just love the look on this little guy's face? It literally cracks me up! This little turkey was one of the 30 cards I recently made for a co-worker so hopefully he made his way to someone's home and put a smile on their face.
 
I just love Thanksgiving, it's really a time to sit back and reflect on all those things we're thankful for. For me, I'm thankful for family, friends, good health, my job, my favorite passtime-papercrafting, this blog and of course all of you who swing by from time to time to get crafty with Carol! I'm looking forward to spending the day with my in-law's and eating some really good food. I'm going to try my best not to overindulge, but hey its the holidays! :-)
 
I hope you all have a great day and are able to spend time with those that mean the most to you. Be thankful, be blessed, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
 
I'll be getting started on my Christmas cards (can you believe it's almost Christmas?) so I'll be posting those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment