Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF!!

Hello Friends! Happy Friday to all of you. Friday's are always happy days in the Weatherspoon household, it marks the end of the work week (although sometimes my hubby works on weekends), the start of the weekend, and a day that's generally relaxing and fun!

Remember I told you that I was working on a 30 card order for a co-worker of mine and I finally finished about a week ago? Well, I'm going to spend the next few posts dedicated to those cards. Since her order was for quite a few cards I decided to make 2 cards using the same layout and just change up the colors or patterned paper a bit.

 
 

As you can see with the two cards above, I chose to use a kraft card base, and the same background stamp. One background was stamped vertically and the other horizontally, then I used the beautiful flowers from a Papertrey Ink stamp set and ahered those with foam adhesive. The final touches were making a mat for my sentiment and a little patterned paper along the bottom. It's a simple, yet elegant card. The inspiration for these cards came from the super talented Nichole Heady
 
I hope you all enjoyed today's post, and I hope you have a great weekend!
 
Supplies:
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Stamps - Papertrey Ink (Rosie Posie)
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket
 
P.S. I would like to wish both of my brothers (Gentry and Donnie) a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment