Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank you and Good Luck cards

 
Hello Friends! I hope you're having a wonderful week, it's almost Friday! Have you all started your Christmas shopping? I've picked up a couple of gifts so far but I still have a long list to buy for! I was able to complete my Christmas card samples for my peeps that purchase them from me, so I'll be posting those in the next few days.
 
Today's cards are still part of the 30 card series (30 cards really is a lot!) LOL! I made two very similar cards and just added different sentiments. I really love the color combos, that blue really stands out from the orange and yellow. I used a great patterned paper pad from Jillibean Soup and I just added the tags and those cute little chipboard buttons are from Webster's Pages, a few rhinestones and some twine finish up the cards.
 
I'm so excited for the weekend because my honey and I are going Christmas tree shopping! I love the smell of a real tree, it just puts me right in holiday mode! We're also going to hang lights outside so we can really be in the spirit. Many of our neighbors have already put their outside lights up so we really need to get crackin' over here! Well, I hope you all have a great day and an awesome weekend. I'll be posting again real soon, I promise! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment