Sunday, November 25, 2012

Get Well Soon card

 
Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Isn't it funny how a long holiday weekend, really doesn't seem so long? I can't believe it's already Sunday just one more day until the work week begins. But, let's not chat about that, okay? Today I have a sweet Get Well Soon card and cold and flu season is definitely upon us. My sweet husband has been under the weather the better part of the weekend, but he's been a trooper and has fought his way through it! This card is another member of the 30 card batch, and I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Tea for Two from Papertrey Ink. Speaking of tea, I actually got my husband to try Chai tea for the first time and he loved it! He says "this tea is really good, why have you been holding out on me?" LOL! He has jokes even when he's sick.
 
Well I hope you all have a fantastic day and I truly appreciate you stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment