Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coasters, and cards, and note cards oh my!

Good Morning Friends! Today I'm back with a fun coaster/card project. You all have heard me talk about my sweet friend Chi, well that girl has been keeping me super busy lately! She recently asked me to make coasters and card as a birthday gift for a special person that is turning 90! She's a martini drinker so I took that idea and ran with it!

 
Her favorite color is purple so I tried to incorporate both into the coasters and the card. I mentioned before that I make these coasters using tiles from Home Depot (who knew Home Depot was a crafty place!) and I actually used clip art from Word to add the martini glass. For the card I used the same patterened paper but used a stamp of a martini glass and cut that out of cardstock, colored with Copic markers and voila, we have a matching set!
 
I also made a set of note cards for Chi just to thank her for all of the business she has given me. I sent them to her about a week ago and I think she liked them! ;-)
 

 
That's all I have for today, thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for the lovely cards, I really appreciate them. Everyone I give your gifts to absolutely love them. You make me look like the best gift giver ever :) I just thought of something else I would like to order. I will email you later :)

    Chi

    ReplyDelete