Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Calling all Super Heros!

Hello Friends! How is your week going so far? My week has been pretty good, but I'm happy that we're one day closer to the weekend! Last weekend we went to the fair and we had a great time. The weather was perfect, it was in the low 70's and we all had so much fun. Paige had her first taste of fair food and let me tell you, she LOVED it! LOL!

So, one thing that I like to do is make invitations. I've made a couple of wedding invitations, as well bridal shower invites and of course birthday invitations over the years. This one was made for my nephew for his 2nd birthday.
As you can see he had a Spiderman party! I found some really cute Spiderman paper from JoAnn's along with some cool stickers. I was able to figure out how to do the "pow" around Super Heros in a Word document and then just added the rest of the information. My sister really liked them. I have a couple of other invitations that I made a while ago that I'll share in the coming weeks as well.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment