Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Gold foil thank you

Hello Friends! Happy Tuesday! My company was closed yesterday so it was really nice to have a day off. And, I used my day off wisely by crafting my little heart out! I will have some cute stuff to share with you in the coming days and I'm really working hard towards one of personal goals of crafting more and sharing more on the blog! Today's card was truly inspired by this post by Amber Kemp-Gerstel who is ridiculously talented! I bought Silhouette gold foil a while ago and have been dying to do something with it! When I saw Amber's post I knew that was just the way to get my feet wet. The foil is adhesive backed so it makes it a dream to work with! Here's my version of Amber's card:
I made this card for my sweet friend Leslie's husband. We are planning on having a booth at one of the many crafty events in my area towards the end of the year. Patrick agreed to let Leslie come down, and I had to let him know how much I appreciate it. For this card, I cut the gold foil in 1/4 inch strips and tried to adhere them on my card as straight as I possibly could! The thank you sentiment was of course cut from my Silhouette, I absolutely love that font! Quick, easy, and cute, three of my favorite words! :-)
 
That's it for me today, I hope you enjoyed the post and I hope you have a great day!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment