Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baby Talk

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great start to your week. Today I'm popping in with a quick update on Paige. She's 16 months old (I still can't believe that!) and she's walking/running all over the place! She is loving her newfound freedom and let me tell you, we have to keep our eyes on her every second! She's pretty slick I tell ya! She's getting more verbal too, and that's just the cutest thing ever! Her favorite word is still da-da, but she will occasionally say mama (I think just to let me know she really can say it), and it's so funny because instead of saying bye-bye she's waves and says ta-ta,- like ta-ta for now! She's so fancy! LOL!

Anyway, we are enjoying every moment with this sweet little girl. She has a smile that completely lights up the room and she is such a blessing in our life. Yesterday was such a beautiful sunny day so we took a little walk to the tot lot in our neighborhood and I snapped a few photos.
 
 
I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment