Saturday, March 7, 2015

Little Notes and a Notepad

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I'm so glad that it's finally the weekend, it's been one busy work week! Do you have any plans today? Well, I'm hoping that the rain holds off here because I was planning on taking Paige to a Family Fun Day with a bounce house and petting zoo...we shall see.

Today I have a couple of cute projects to share. The first is a set of little notecards. These could actually be used as gift enclosure cards because they are really small! Silhouette has been sending weekly emails with projects that can be done with the Silhouette. This was one of the projects and since it used the gold foil, you know I had to do it!

 Aren't they cute! And the file came with the little notecards, the bubble words, AND the envelopes! I was able to whip these up really quickly and I think they turned out great! I also made a notepad. You know I love my notepads! This time I used patterned paper from Silhouette, it's so cool that I can print my own patterned paper...I LOVE my Silhouette!
You guys also know that I love me some vintage typewriters, so when I saw the PP, I knew I had to make a notepad! The little pink typewriter at the bottom "Hello Gorgeous" was also print and cut with my Silhouette. I was going to give this little beauty away, but I really think I want to tuck it in my purse! LOL! Well, I'm getting ready to have a little breakfast, and play with Paige. I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment