Monday, March 23, 2015

Get Well Soon

Hello Friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was pretty good. Paige and I went out to breakfast on Saturday, then we headed to a local green market. It was really nice! They had everything from pastries, to breads, fresh fruits and veggies, even cheese. There was a woman there with a booth full of cheese! How awesome is that! So, we hung out there for quite some time because I think this may be a great place for me to have a booth to sell my cards. The foot traffic was wonderful and the environment was perfect, they even had a live band! I'm really excited to speak with the event coordinator and hopefully by the end of year I can set up shop! I'll keep you posted!

Today I have a card to share that I made completely with my Silhouette. I've been checking out these types of cards for awhile, and decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I think I like the results.

Not bad, right? This card is a little larger than my normal cards, it measures roughly 5x5. I thought this would be a good card to make because when someone isn't feeling well, it's good to get something in the mail right away, and I made this card in less than 10 minutes! I ended up sending both cards to my mom because I made her a set of cards recently and she always tells me to add some get well cards, so I listened and I hooked her up with these for her stash. I'll be sharing the other cards I made for her soon, she LOVED them!
 
Well, I better get ready for work. I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment