Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pinch me...

Hello Friends! Happy Sunday! Are you having a good weekend? My weekend has been great, Paige and I ran some errands yesterday and then as a treat I took her to an indoor bounce house, she had a blast! She's still not too keen on jumping, but she ran all over that place and enjoyed seeing all of the other kids. My plan today is to get some crafting done! I'm very excited. David and Paige are having a daddy/daughter day so I'll have some "mommy" time to get some crating projects started.

I also have a cute card to share today. My co-worker's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day so I made this pinch me card for her.
This is a 5x5 card, and I just used some patterned paper for the background, added a paper doily, and cut out the shamrock and pinch me sentiment with my Silhouette. I then added some stickers and stamped the word birthday onto some kraft cardstock and cut it out. That little star came in an old Studio Calico kit, I thought it fit perfectly!
 
Well, that's it for me today. I hope you have a great day and I'll be back soon to share what I make today!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment