Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello notecards

Hello Friends! Are you having a good week? Hopefully spring is around the corner in your neck of the woods. We've been having some beautiful weather lately, highs in the low 80's but even better than that, little to no humidity! Talk about good hair days! LOL!

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I absolutely love. Gold foil is all the rage right now and I have to say that I've jumped on the bandwagon and I'm holding on for dear life! I'm loving this look! Last month, Papertrey Ink (PTI) came out with gold foil patterned paper...GENIUS, and of course I had to snag a set! I pulled them out for the first time over the weekend and just about all of the work is already done for you. Check this out...

Can you stand it?! So, the patterned paper already has the gold foil polka dots as well as the rectangle in the middle. All I had to do was heat emboss the sentiment with gold embossing powder, add the little pink heart, and voila, done! The hello stamp is also a new set from PTI called Swoosh, and trust me you'll be seeing this set often! I adhered the card front to Raspberry Fizz cardstock just to give a little color on the back and inside. I'm going to leave the inside blank because I think these are the perfect little notecards, so you can just jot a little note and drop it in the mail. Easy peasy!
 
I hope the rest of your week is great, and I'm so happy you stopped by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment