Saturday, February 21, 2015

With Sympathy

Hello Friends! It's the weekend, baby!!! Do you have any fun plans? Not much this way, just chilling with the family. I have a bit of a somber post today because one of my co-worker's lost her mom recently. They were very close and I feel so bad for her. Losing a parent is never easy, but I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking of her and to give her some words of encouragement.
I used the stamp set The Sweet Life from PTI for the flowers, as well as Boutique Borders: Thank You. I added the sympathy sentiment inside the border and that was it. Sometimes less is more for sympathy cards. In this photo is almost looks like I used glitter on the flowers but I didn't, but I kinda wish a did! Note to self, next time add glitter!
 
Well, that's it for me today. I'm off to play with Paige and make us some breakfast!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment