Monday, February 9, 2015

First Class Mail

Hello Friends! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. Paige and I met my sweet friend Jeanette (who is also Paige's godmother) for lunch. Then, Paige and I went to a Garlic Festival! Oh my goodness, anything you can think of that might possibly have garlic in it was sold there. Even garlic ice cream! It was a really nice event and believe it or not Paige slept the entire time! So, that gave me a chance to really check things out and enjoy myself.

Today I have a birthday card to share. I originally made this card as a set of thank you cards for my brother-in-law, and since I had some leftover supplies I decided to make a few birthday cards as well.
The postage theme came to mind because my brother-in-law retired from the USPS so I thought he would really enjoy a card like this! It was really simple to make because my Silhouette did most of the work. By request, I made this card a little larger than normal, this is a 5 x 7 card and it's funny because although it's only a couple of inches larger than the cards I normally make, it was tough for me to design a card so big!
 
Well I hope you enjoyed today's post, and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Embellishments: Postage stamp, card front, border - Silhouette
Stamps: PostMarks, Happy Birthday - PTI
Patterned Paper: Travel Girl - October Afternoon, Striped Paper - Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment