Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Friends! Happy Valentine's Day! Do you have romantic plans today? My honey and I (and Paige) went to dinner last night and we had a great time. I've been teasing us because our reservation yesterday was at 5:00pm! One of Paige's teachers called us old farts! LOL! But, we did beat the rush and the food was fantastic! My honey also sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers to my job and I was able to enjoy them all day! I brought them home yesterday and they are blooming beautifully!

I gave David some cologne - Bvlgari Man and I made this card for him:
Yup, you guessed it another shaker card! LOL! I am so in love with these shaker cards - I think I might be addicted! I used the dies from the Make it Market Shakers and Sprinkles kit from PTI, and I die cut the word Love from my Silhouette. Believe it or not, that cute patterned paper is from Silhouette as well, it's a Print & Cut pattern along with those little kissing booth tickets. Have I mentioned recently that my Silhouette is the BEST crafting tool ever?! I added a little thread bow to the bottom and that was it, Valentine's card...done!
 
I also made these cute little mailboxes for Paige's teachers. I ended up making 11 of them! And of course these were cut with my Silhouette as well!

You can't give a valentine without a treat, so inside the mailboxes I added chocolate! The teachers loved them!
 
Well, that's it for me! We're staying in today, it's a chilly 47 degrees here (it may climb to the low 60's) and since that means my heat is on, that means it's pajama day for me and Paige! Although, I really can't complain because I spoke to my mom in Ohio this morning and they are expecting the temperature to be -6 tonight and -30 with the wind chill...BRRRRR!!! I hope you are staying warm wherever you are and I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment