Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday with Sprinkles on Top!

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great week thus far, it's HUMP DAY! Don't those camel commercials crack you up?! Well, my week started out kind of tough because Paige had a fever on Monday morning. Poor thing, she's getting about 4 teeth at one time and it's really wreaking havoc on her! But, we gave her lots of TLC and she's doing much better.

Today, I have a fun card/gift to share. I think that Betsy Veldman is one of the most talented crafters out there. She does these fabulous kits for Papertrey Ink and the one I recently received is Shakers and Sprinkles. Oh my goodness is this awesome! It's so pretty and so fun! I made this shaker card for my co-worker and I only used the pieces in the kit along with some PTI cardstock. I also decorated a small gift box that I got at the Container Store, and the sentiment "Hope your birthday was the balm!" was taken from this post on Pinterest. Inside the box is EOS lip balm...cute, right!

 
I stamped the outside of the box using PTI's Daydreamer stamp set. My co-worker loved her gift (even though it was tad bit late!)
 
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I hope you don't get tired of these shaker cards because you will be seeing them again, and again, and again. :-) Have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment