Monday, December 2, 2013

Thank You - October Afternoon style

Hello Friends! I hope your holiday weekend was fabulous and I also hope you were able to get in some good shopping! I can't believe it's already December and Christmas is just a few short weeks away! I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet, but I will be holiday mode very soon!

Today, I have a card to share that I made for our neighbor. First, I have to say that we live in a great neighborhood, all of our neighbors are so darn sweet! This particular neighbor stopped by last week with a gift for the baby and I wanted to say thank you.
As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of October Afternoon, they have awesome paper and embellishments! This card came together pretty easily and now I'm off to hand deliver it to my neighbor. :-)
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper/Chipboard Sticker - 9 to 5 (October Afternoon)
Stamps - Boutique Borders Thanks (Papertrey Ink)
Misc: Ribbon
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment