Monday, December 9, 2013

Joy

Hello Friends! Well the holidays are in full swing! I hope your holiday shopping is coming along nicely, as for me I still haven't started! LOL! The good thing is I have a list, so I know exactly what I want to buy, it's just a matter of getting out there and buying it!

So today, since we're talking about the holidays, I have a set of Christmas cards to share with you. My friend asked me to make some cards for her (as I do every year) but since I have the baby I was kind of hesitant because I wasn't sure I'd be able to complete them. Well, I'm halfway there, and here is the first set.
 
I used the same paper pad for all 7 cards and decided to make tent topper cards for a nice change. I actually got the idea from the super talented Debbie Olson. The cards are 4 1/4 square, and the circle on top sticks out just far enough to make them the perfect A2 size. My friend asked for a total of 15 cards, so I'll be busy making the rest today!
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Scarlet Jewel
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Christmas
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Snowflake Serenade (Joy), Wreath for all Seasons
Tags: Kaiser Craft - Twig & Berry Collectables
Misc: Stickles
 
Well I hope you have a great start to your week and thanks for stopping by!
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment