Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanks ever so much

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day! The weekend is almost here and that's always a reason to celebrate! My week has been wonderful, me and Paige went to lunch with my neighbor yesterday and we had a great time. Paige is such a good baby, she doesn't mind going out at all! I really need to get started on her scrapbook so I can share all of these wonderful moments with her when she gets older.

Today I have another thank you card to share. You are not going to believe this, but we received a gift for Paige from our drycleaner! Okay, just so you know we haven't been there in a couple of years because we moved, but David will drop by from time to time to say hello. Anyway, I just can't believe they did that for us. We truly are surrounded by some wonderful people!
I find this card to be colorful and sweet, the perfect way to say thank you! I hope they like it, oh and we also dropped a picture of the baby in there for them as well. Well, that's if for me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Kraft
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper - Flea Market
Stamp: Papertrey Ink - Rosie Posie
Misc: Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment