Monday, December 16, 2013

Stocking Stuffers

Hello Friends! Did you have a nice weekend? I certainly did! We finally got our Christmas tree and put up all of our holiday decorations, so I'm a happy girl right about now! Paige has been focused on the lights on the tree and it's so sweet to see her little face sparkle!

After I made the grocery list for my girlfriend, I realized what a great stocking stuffer those would be. So, I whipped up a few more to add to some Christmas gifts. One will be going to my mom (hence the one that says Helen's grocery list). I made the mistake of putting her name on the first one I gave to her so now she expects it on every one of them! LOL!
These are pretty self explanatory as you've seen them many, many times! I used the same pad of paper for all of them, October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection and then I varied the sentiments on each. I like the color combos on these, and hopefully it will be a nice little surprise in their gift bags!
 
I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Kraft
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon - 9 to 5
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Happy Day and Take Note
Misc: October Afternoon doodads, enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment