Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Wishes

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday!! I hope you all are doing well and staying warm if it's chilly in your neck of the woods. Well, I was able to finish the Christmas cards for my friend and mailed them to her yesterday, woohoo! I was getting a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to finish them, but I put Paige in her little bouncy, parked her in my craft room and we chatted while I made cards. :-)

Remember I told you that my friend loves snowmen? Well, I found this digital image from Mo Manning and went from there. I cut the frame using my Silhouette Cameo, colored the image with Copic markers and added the sentiment to the die cut at the bottom. That snowman just makes me smile! I have to say that snow definitely makes it feel more like the holidays, being in south Florida in 80 degree weather at Christmas time still feels weird to me!
 
I also added a grocery list to my friend's package because she loves them, and I wanted to thank her for being patient with me!
 
 
Random comment for the day, do you use Shutterfly for your photos? I absolutely LOVE it! We ordered our Christmas cards from them and they turned out awesome! This is the first time in a long time that I didn't make my own Christmas cards but now that we have Paige, a photo card was definitely the way to go! I also ordered a calendar and I love that too! The quality is fantastic! Anyway, just a random comment and wanted to find out if you all use Shutterfly too!
 
I'm so happy you stopped by today, have a great weekend!
Carol
 
Supplies - Snowman card:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (card base), Bazzil (frame)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - 12 Days of Christmas
Stamp: Digital image Mo's Digital Pencil, Papertrey Ink (Happy Day)
Die cut: Papertrey Ink (Happy Day)
Copic Markers
 
Supplies - Grocery List:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Kraft)
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon (Woodland Park)
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Take Note)
Misc: Enamel Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment