Saturday, December 21, 2013

Another thank you card

Hello Friends! I can't believe that Christmas is next week! Where has the time gone? Well, I do have good news to report...I'm all done with my Christmas shopping, woohoo!! I'm popping in today with another thank you card that I made for one of my co-workers. He gave me some Christmas gifts for Paige, which was so thoughtful!
Since I made this card for a co-worker, I decided to go with an office theme for the card. Hopefully he liked it! Well, I'm not sure if I'll be back before Christmas, so I would like to wish you all a Merry and Blessed Christmas! I hope Santa brings you everything on your list!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Carol
 
Supplies
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - pure poppy
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon - 9 to 5
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Everyday Classics, Stampin' Up - Established Elegance
Misc: Washi tape, Spellbinders banner die
 


No comments:

Post a Comment