Friday, November 29, 2013

Chalkboard Birthday

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There are certainly many things for me to be thankful for this year, but topping the list is definitely our little girl! We are so thankful that we have been blessed with a healthy, happy, and sweet baby. Family is so important, and I thank God every day for blessing me with my wonderful family and close friends.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for my boss' daughter (gotta get in good with the kids!) LOL! She is 12 years old and is the sweetest young lady. I decided to go chalkboard style on this one as it is still so popular right now in paper crafting.
I think this turned out pretty fun and festive! She liked it and I think it helped me get in really good with my boss! :-) Well, I hope you are having a great start to the holiday season and getting your shopping done early, the deals are amazing!
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes Collection)
Stamps: Think Big Favorites (Birthday), Cupcake Collection - Papertrey Ink
Misc: Enamel Dots, Washi Tape
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment